Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
– New SANTE(TM) FS200 Touch Films enable manufacturers to enjoy superior conductivity, transparency, color neutrality, clarity and mechanical robustness
– Cima NanoTech to present and showcase faster response, lower cost, large format touch modules at SID Display Week 2013
Singapore / Vancouver, May 17, 2013 – (ACN Newswire) – Cima NanoTech, an advanced materials company behind the SANTE(TM) silver nanoparticle dispersion technology, will unveil the next generation of transparent conductive films, SANTE(TM) FS200 Touch Films, at SID Display Week on 19 May 2013.
Engineered to deliver superior conductivity with high levels of transparency, SANTE FS200 Touch Films will soon enable end-users to enjoy instantaneous and multi-touch response across a variety of large format touch applications; this is a market which is reported to have the greatest need for low surface resistance and high light transmittance. These applications range from ultra-books and laptops, to all-in-one monitors, industry displays, personal information displays and other screens that are larger than 10 inches.
According to Jon Brodd, Chief Executive Officer of Cima NanoTech, “Consumers are already accustomed to split-second touch responses in smaller displays like smart phones and tablet devices. As software makers continue to ramp up programs for touch, hardware display manufacturers will need to keep pace.” Jon adds, “Cima NanoTech is proud to launch the SANTE FS200 Touch Films to meet these needs of manufacturers who require far more transparent, more responsive and more intuitive touch screens, to elevate the end-user experience, and drive the adoption of touch screens for large-format, multi-touch displays.”
New SANTE FS200 Touch Films enable manufacturers to enjoy superior conductivity, transparency, color neutrality, clarity and mechanical robustness
Beyond meeting the requirements of today’s large-format, multi-touch displays, manufacturers will enjoy the following unique properties of the new SANTE FS200 Touch Films:
– Excellent conductivity – SANTE FS200 Touch Films deliver ultra-low surface resistance of < / – 25 omega/sq, enabling touch screen manufacturers to deliver instantaneous response in large format, multi-touch displays
– High transparency and color neutrality – SANTE technology’s proprietary nanoparticle dispersion network enables the SANTE FS200 Touch Films to deliver excellent light transmittance of up to 88%, while preserving the original color tone of the touch screen displays on which the films are applied
– Non-moire – Unlike metal mesh technology, SANTE technology’s proprietary nanoparticle dispersion forms random patterns on the surface of SANTE FS200 Touch Films, thus eliminating moire issues and preserving excellent clarity (Haze: < / – 2.0%) for touch screen displays
– Mechanical robustness – SANTE technology’s proprietary nanoparticle dispersion network allows it to withstand multiple flexing, torsion and tension, thus enabling touch for curved and flexible surfaces
In addition to large format touch screen displays, these unique properties of SANTE FS200 Touch Films make it ideal for applications across a wide array of products with varying multi-touch technology platforms, including projected capacitive, G/F, G/F/F and other touch module constructions.
Cima NanoTech to present and showcase faster response, lower cost, large format touch modules at SID Display Week 2013
At SID Display Week, David Bordui, Managing Director, and Senior Touch Applications Lead for Cima NanoTech – an industry veteran of over 25 years – will detail the characteristics and benefits of SANTE Technology’s silver nanoparticle-based touch films, in a presentation titled “Cima NanoTech’s SANTE Touch Films for Faster Response, Lower Cost Large Format Touch Modules”.
In his presentation, David will speak about SANTE technology’s patented self-assembling silver nanoparticle network, SANTE Touch Films and its applications in industries like aerospace, medical, industrial, transportation and retail, as well as explain key advantages of SANTE Touch Films – including how manufacturers can benefit from a reduction in overall cost of producing a touch module through savings on IC chips, materials and processes.
To arrange a meeting with Cima NanoTech during SID Display Week 2013 and receive a demonstration of the company’s technology, please contact: email@example.com.
About SID Display Week 2013
The 50th SID International Symposium, Seminar and Exhibition, Display Week 2013, will take place May 19-24, 2013, at the Vancouver Convention Center in Vancouver, Canada. Display Week is the premier international gathering of scientists, engineers, manufacturers and users in the field of electronic information displays. For more information on Display Week 2013, visitwww.displayweek.org or follow us on Twitter at @DisplayWeek. Display Week-related tweets can be created, viewed, and shared using the hash tag #SID2013.
About Cima NanoTech, Inc.
Cima NanoTech is an advanced materials company that has developed proprietary SANTE(TM) self-assembling nanoparticle technology for EMI Shielding, Heating, Touch, and other Flexible display applications. These materials enable increased performance in concert with faster, cleaner, and lower cost manufacturing process, resulting in more environmentally friendly, next generation technology. Cima NanoTech has business development centers in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, the U.S., and Singapore that enable close, local partnerships with electronics manufacturers worldwide. Cima NanoTech has production facilities in Israel and Japan, and works closely with commercial coating partners across Asia Pacific and the United States. Additional company and product details available atwww.cimananotech.com.
Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
Mobile: +65 9729 1434, Tel: +65 6570 2018
Mobile: +65 9618 3778, Tel: +65 6570 2018
Fax: +65 6570 2038
Account Director and Chief Change Officer
Mobile: +1-778-863-4709 Tel: +1-604-689-5559
Senior Manager, Technology & Innovation
Ogilvy Public Relations
Mobile: +65-9298-8388, Tel: +65-6213-6975